Anycast Domain Name Service
The Anycast Domain Name Service of DENIC Services ensure absolute availability and fast response times for the name resolution of your top level domain. We are a fully owned subsidiary of DENIC eG and rely on the technology, infrastructure and more than 20 years of experience of DENIC eG as registry operator of one of the largest top level domains in the world.
Anycast Customer Service Portal
Our new Anycast Customer Service Portal has gone online. Please feel free to try it out and contact us if you are interested.
- Get an instant overview of your service with the new Dashboard
- Control the backups of your zone files yourself
- Start a restore yourself from the zone file of your choice
- Manage your own Anycast Cloud and combine our service with your DNS servers
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
Anycast by DENIC Services for TLD-Registries
Registry management and domain name services are core competencies of DENIC eG, which as ccTLD has operated one of the largest country-specific top level domains in the world since 1997 – .de – with more than 16 million registrations today.
We offer operators of other TLDs (ccTLDs, gTLDs or Brand TLDs) the global DNS infrastructure of DENIC, on which 13 TLDs with more than 10 million domains already rely.
Our network is spread across 11 locations in Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific region. Located directly on large internet nodes, they have high bandwidths, are DNSSEC-compatible and IPv6-enabled.
Our Anycast services can be used as an optional primary service or complementary to existing nameserver landscapes to increase footprint, diversity and robustness.
Take advantage of the benefits such as reduced response times, load peak capacity reserves, and significantly improved resilience in the event of server outages or attacks.
- offer technology and know-how from more than 20 years of operation as one of the largest ccTLD in the world,
- ensure fast and reliable access to your zone's domains from anywhere in the world,
- operate a ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 22301:2012 certified information security and business continuity management system.
- get our focussed and qualified Anycast DNS Customer Support,
- get access to a custom monitoring portal and
- can rely on our 24/7 readiness, which is there for all cases,
to ensure that the domains you manage can be reached quickly from anywhere in the world at any time.